We NcDownloader ("Software Provider") welcome you ("User"), designated user of our NcDownloader software (the "Software") designed to enable you to create and manage download tasks and processes.
In this document Software Provider's main privacy practices, with respect to the Software and other content and services (collectively "Services") which are made available to you on our NcDownloader (the "Site"), are specified.
Software Provider reserves the right to revise and update its privacy practices from time to time. Software Provider does not provide specific notification of such updates, and reserve the right make them without any notice to User. All updates will be in full force and effect as of the date on which they were posted.
Personally Identifiable Information
- 1. The submission of personally identifiable information is not mandatory for using the Software, Site or Service. However in some cases, information collected by the Software, Site or Services may be personally identifiable in part.
- 2. User is advised that information which is not Personally Identifiable will not be treated as information of confidential nature.
- 3. Software Provider uses various technologies to collect and store information concerning the Internet usage habits of the User, by using tracking technologies such as cookies or anonymous identifiers, pixels, and beacons, deployed to User's Internet device.
- 5. If User does not wish for Software Provider's Cookies to be deployed, he or she may set his or her browser to reject cookies or to notify him or her when a Website tries to deploy a cookie in his or her browser software. For additional information User is invited to visit the Website of the Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance. User is advised that Software Provider is not a member in these organizations.
- 6. Information (including information from or about pages of social media Websites User visits) is used by Software Provider, or shared with third parties for various purposes such as providing User with content such as targeted advertisements promotional and marketing material.
Links to Third Party Websites
7. The Software, Site or Services, provide links to third parties' content (such as advertising material, software and Websites). Third parties providing content through the Software, Site or Services may use their own information collection technologies and methods and User is advised to review such third parties privacy statements as well. The Software Provider is not responsible for the privacy practices or business of such third parties.
Usage of data
- 8. Software Provider mainly uses information it gathers in order to (i) provide User with content such as targeted advertisements promotional and marketing material, (ii) improve and personalize Users online experience, and (iii) improve its software site and services.
- 9. Software Provider may also use all information it gathers according to its discretion if it reasonably believes such usage is required in order to: (a) circumvent fraud or misuse of the Software, Site or Services; (b) carry out risk management procedures; (c) protect or defend its rights or property; (d) comply with applicable law, legal process and the Terms; and (e) protect the safety and security of users of the Software, Site, Services or members of the public.
Right to peruse information
- 10. With respect to Personal Identifiable Information Software Provider acts in accordance with the Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 ("Privacy Law").
- 11. Under the Privacy Law, every individual (User) is entitled, whether him/herself or through a proxy so authorized in writing or through his or her legal guardian, to peruse information pertaining to him/herself that is stored in a database. Having perused such information and found it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or out of date, such person may contact the database owner and request to correct, amend or delete the data in question. Had the database owner refused to permit access or comply with a request to amend or delete information, the applicant may appeal to a magistrate’s court as stipulated by applicable regulations.
- 12. Moreover, should the information contained in the database be used for purposes of personally soliciting the User, based on User's affiliation to any population group as determined according to one or more attributes of people whose names are included in the database (“solicitation for commercial purposes”), the Privacy Law entitles User to submit a written request that such information pertaining to User be deleted from the database. In such case, the Website management will delete any information required for solicitation for commercial purposes as stated above. Please note that deleting such information might prevent User from continuing to receive services from the Website. Any information required by the Website management to conduct its business – including documentation of commercial and other activities performed by User on the Website – will continue to be legally stored by the Website management according to applicable law, but will no longer be used to personally solicit the User. If User do not receive notification that the information that the Website management was requested to delete has in fact been deleted according to the provisions of this paragraph within 30 days, User will be entitled to apply to a magistrate’s court in the manner specified in the applicable regulations having the force of law, in order for it to instruct the Website management to act as stated.